If you are looking for a highly effective tooth restoration treatment to replace any missing or lost teeth, consider dentures. Although dentures are a temporary replacement, they can easily be cleaned because they can be removed as needed. Whether you are in need of a single tooth replacement or an entire row, the appropriate dentures can be crafted. Some of the benefits include the following:
– Dentures can be customized to your exact dental profile to ensure they are comfortable and effective.
– Although dentures are durable in your mouth, they are fragile and can easily be damaged if they are dropped.
– Always make sure to keep your dentures clean by soaking them in a denture-cleaning solution on a nightly basis.
– To ensure your dentures do not invade your mouth with harmful cleaning solutions, always make sure they are fully rinsed off with plain water before inserting them back into your mouth
– Avoid using hazardous products on your dentures including bleach, teeth whiteners, hot water, and abrasive cleaning materials.
– If you should ever have any damage to your dentures, it is important to always speak with your dentist to schedule a visit for a repair or replacement.
– Never let your dentures dry out, as they can easily crack or chip.
Come speak with Sandston Comprehensive Dentistry to learn which dental veneer treatments are right for you. To schedule an oral exam with Dr. E. Alexander White & Bradford R. Thweatt at our dentist office in Sandston, Virginia, simply give us a call at 804-737-4444.