With the help of dental implants, a lost tooth doesn’t have to be a lost cause. Although it can be very difficult adjusting to your new oral health situation after an oral accident or injury that has left you with missing teeth, there is still hope to regain the smile you are hoping for. Our experienced team at Sandston Comprehensive Dentistry is highly skilled in turning broken smiles into dental masterpieces with smile makeovers that are sure to impress.
If your jawbone is strong and healthy, fill out your smile with a tooth replacement service like dental implants. Listed below are just a few of the benefits implants can provide:
- All implants are permanent and with proper care, can last a lifetime.
- All implants can be customized and designed for any accommodations your smile desires, including its size, shape, curvature, color, comfort, and overall fit.
- Dental implants can strengthen and protect the jawbone by replacing the missing tooth.
- Missing teeth can make a face “sink.” Dental implants can fill out your facial structure to its more natural look.
Dental Implants are a great service for the following ailments:
- Missing teeth
- Fully rotted teeth
- Teeth so badly damaged they must be removed
- Individuals seeking permanent replacements to lost teeth
To schedule a visit to our office in Sandston, Virginia, you can schedule your appointment with Dr. E. Alexander White or Dr. Bradford R. Thweatt by calling us at 804-737-4444. Complete your smile with a dental implant tooth replacement treatment today!